Terms and Conditions
Pricing and Payment
- Completion of a course registration form creates a binding agreement to follow the course and pay the full fee. Participants are not confirmed on the course until full course fees have been paid.
- The full course fee is due at the time of booking. All payments must be made in Australian Dollars (AUD) or a currency available on the booking form. A contract will exist as soon as we issue your course confirmation email.
- Prices quoted on the website are per person, denote GST inclusion and are quoted in Australian Dollars. All payments are to be made via the online facilities provided.
The prerequisites for entry to face-to-face courses in one of the health sciences with an emphasis on manual therapy and orthopaedic and manual musculoskeletal medicine including:
- Medical practitioners
- Hand Therapists
- Massage Therapists (exclusions may apply for some face to face courses)
- Exercise Physiologists
- Students are not able to attend face-to-face until studies are completed and registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) or the relevant registration board is obtained.
- Face to face course participation during pregnancy or if pregnancy is thought likely is not permitted.
Cancellation by you:
- A 90% refund on registration will be provided for cancellations more than four weeks before the course
- A 50% refund on registration will be provided for cancellation less than 4 weeks and greater than 1 week before the course
- A 15% refund on registration will be provided for cancellation less than one week before the course
- No refund on registration will be provided if no notice is given or you fail to attend or leave the course for any reason including:
- medical (including pregnancy)
- personal or family reasons.
If you cancel your space on any course and find a replacement for your space we will refund you less a $60 administration fee.
Replacement participants need to pay for the course in full as we cannot transfer credit from your account to theirs. If no suitable replacement is offered by you, this will be treated as a late cancellation and the above charges will apply.
Cancellation by us
If circumstances occur that force us to cancel an event you will receive a full refund of fees paid. Transaction or card fees will not be refunded.Andrew Hutton Physiotherapy Pty Ltd T/A Integrated Dry Needling is not liable for any expenses you incur e.g. travel expenses and accommodation.
Cancellation by us due to participant illness
If you become unwell at the course or attend the course unwell and are deemed infectious you will be asked to leave the course (e.g conjunctivitis, gastro/food poisoning/vomiting or diarrhoea or other).
No refund will be given in this instance. In the event of diarrhoea or vomiting prior to the course, you will need to be 48hrs without symptoms to be able to attend the course.
We reserve the right to apply our discretion in determining the infectious status of a participant.
Andrew Hutton Physiotherapy Pty Ltd trading as Integrated Dry Needling employees and agents will not be liable for any additional expenses associated with removing you from the event e.g travel and accommodation expenses due to illness.
Any course refunds processed will be forwarded only to the credit card used for the purchase
Participants are welcome to place themselves on a waiting list if a course is full. If space becomes available on a course, we will email everyone on the waiting list. Places on the course will be allocated on a “first come first served” basis. If space remains available and no response has been received within 24 hours names will be removed from the waiting list waiting list the space released to the website, thereby allowing any eligible person to book it.
Partners and agents
We work with a number of other companies, venues and service partners and cannot be held liable for any damages, losses or inconveniences resulting from them.
Limit of liability
Andrew Hutton Physiotherapy Pty Ltd trading as Integrated Dry Needling has a duty of care to its customers and staff but are only liable up to the cost of your course. We cannot be held responsible for damage and/or loss to your personal possessions. We are also not liable for failure in carrying out the contract if the failure is due to the action of the participant or the action of a third party.
- You accept that some courses have a practical component to them which if applied inappropriately may involve elements of risk or discomfort.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you take personal responsibility for your own actions. Andrew Hutton Physiotherapy Pty Ltd trading as Integrated Dry Needling employees and agents will not be liable for damage, death or injury caused to you or by you as a result of participation.
- Andrew Hutton Physiotherapy Pty Ltd trading as Integrated Dry Needling employees and agents take no responsibility for the use of any material or skills with any future patients following completion of your course.
- You must at all times work within your own ability and scope of practice. We reserve the right to refuse your registration on a course if we feel it is outside your scope of practice and may put other participants at risk or injury or discomfort.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have appropriate professional liability insurance to cover you for your attendance at the course and the course content and that you meet the criteria for attending the course. We reserve the right to refuse entry to a course (or remove you from a course) if you cannot demonstrate you have appropriate liability insurance or you do not have the qualifications required to attend.
- You must be physically able to partake in the course and if you do have any injuries, discomfort or prior knowledge that is relevant to any activities being performed it is your responsibility to make those known. We reserve the right to remove any person from a course if their behaviour is deemed by the lecturer/tutor to be detrimental to the group, unsafe or adversely affecting the groups’ enjoyment.
- If you have booked on a course with Integrated Dry Needling and you do not meet the course pre- then you will be removed from the course and no refund will be provided, so please ensure that the course requirements are met prior to enrolment on the course.
- Andrew Hutton Physiotherapy Pty Ltd trading as Integrated Dry Needling employees and agents will not be liable for any additional expenses associated with removing you from the event e.g travel and accommodation expenses.